Notable Recent Projects:
Landover Wireless LLC, New York. USA: 2011-Ongoing:
- Leading the execution of technology strategy for Landover's 4G/LTE wireless voice and data platforms, strategic technology partnerships, external relationships with vendors, clients and government. Establish technical standards and ensure adherence to them for product development and company operations. Oversee complete technology operations, product and service development according to Landover's business and operational plans.
- Directly involved with the hands-on installation, implementations, and commissioning of Ericsson LTE (Long Term Evolution) equipment. This includes the installation on Ericsson’s Digital Units for LTE, AWS, Metro Cell Base Stations Transceivers, Flexible Radio modules MFRM, Channel Element Modules, Global Positioning System Timing Modules etc.
- New LTE Client Hardware Development. Phase Global's engineering team is actively working with various UE client side LTE chipset vendors in the design and fabrication of new modules for LTE in the 500 and 600 MHz frequency bands. This group includes Qualcomm, Sierra Wireless, Altair Semiconductor and others.
Maya Telecommunicaciones SAPI de CV, Mexico City. Mexico: 2004 – Ongoing:
- Contract to assist in corporate restructuring including new corporate constitution, hiring new board of directors, implementing new budgeting processes, handled, financial audits, sourced financing. Implemented a new corporate technology plan and coordinated with SCT/ COFETEL – the Mexican Government telecommunications regulatory board for approvals.
- Created a new technology direction for the company that included satellite data communications, fibre optic networks, new Voice Over IP (VoIP) service offerings, vehicle and personnel security communications and positioning (GPS) services and new technology offerings specifically aimed at surveillance for airports / border patrols and the oil exploration / extraction industry throughout Mexico.
- Developed new solutions for GlobalStar based SCADA (remote data collection and control systems) and GPS vehicle tracking that operate at a fraction of the cost of traditional communications methods.
PanAmerican Wireless, SA Panama City. Panama: 2006 – Ongoing
- Joint Venture leading corporate and technology deployment. Designed and assisted in the buildout of a national WiMax Voice, Internet and Surveillance Services Deployment throughout all of Panama.
- Engineered all aspects of the network to deliver voice, data and security/surveillance services nationally both urban and suburban including remote mining camp communications systems. Integrated emerging and innovative technologies, best-practice methodologies and developed policies and standards to enhance operational excellence.
Digifonica International Limited, Vancouver. Canada: 2004-2007
- Co-Founded Voice over IP (VoIP) startup specializing in the creation of new voice hardware and software platforms to create a globally distributed, redundant, and resilient wholesale carrier platform. Developed patented technologies in distributed VoIP platform technologies and secure communications.
- Assisted in developing new digital voice technologies, leading software applications development, managed corporate development, assisted in taking the company public on the OTC New York and the Canadian TSX.V exchanges.
Galaxy Telecommunications Limited, Vancouver. Canada: 2001-2004
- Assisted in the electrical and software systems development of new client side IP gateway voice hardware and software devices for emerging VoIP telecommunications needs. Coordinated engineering and foreign manufacturing teams to produce leading edge, low cost VoIP(SIP) based media gateway devices for International use including certification processes ( UL/CE Labs).
- Assisted in the orchestration of dozens of new start-ups delivering new IP- Centrex voice services using Voice over IP (VoIP) technologies. Coordinated North American electronics engineers and software development teams with Korean technologists and manufacturing organizations